Paul Gauguin Cruises
Was designed specifically to sail the shallow seas of Tahiti, Fiji, and the South Pacific. Cruises for everyone, from 7 to 14 nights.
A JOURNEY WE WOULD LIKE WITHOUT END...
The m/s Paul Gauguin was designed specifically to sail the shallow seas of Tahiti, Fiji, and the South Pacific, visiting small ports that larger ships can't reach and effortlessly blending into the stunning natural beauty of the South Seas. She offers an extension of the informal, relaxing environment of the islands, coupled with five-star service, comfort, and luxury.
Spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, a choice of three open-seating dining venues, and an extensive spa are among her luxurious attributes.
The atmosphere aboard our recently renovated ship radiates warmth, informality, and Polynesian flair. And our beloved troupe of Gauguines—local Tahitians who serve as cruise staff, entertainers, and storytellers—add the unique personality of Tahiti to every sailing.
2018 will be a great year for cruises in Tahiti
7 NIGHTS CRUISES, and discover ...
TAHITI - HUAHINE – BORA BORA – RANGIROA – FAKARAVA –TAHA’A – MOOREA - TAHITI
For all cruises, please contact us to confirm dates and types of cabins available
ALL PROGRAM INCLUDE
- Return flight to Papeete from Los Angeles
- Shipboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staffComplimentary 24-hour room service
- All oceanview accommodations, with balcony
- Butler service, in-suite bar setup, and iPod® music system in suite/stateroom category B and above
- A choice of 3 dining venues
- Full entertainment program
- Spa and beauty services
- Watersports marina for complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddle boarding, and Zodiacs® for optional dive excursions
- Optional PADI dive program and certification
NOT INCLUDE IN PACKAGE
- Government Fees & Taxea per Person
- Return flight from your departure point to Los Angeles
- Travel insurance (including emergency evacuation)
- Canadian Visas (if requierd from your home country)
- Diving package and equipment (if not describe in package inclusions)
Swimming and snorkeling from the watersports marina is prohibited.
Watersports marinas are subject to weather conditions and local restrictions.
Do not hesitate to contact our specialists to know the route cruises, departure dates and availability
FOR SCUBA DIVING LOVERS
Please go to the section destination South Pacific/Tahiti and starting group to know our offers
Group: gather your family and friends and compose your own group!
minimum 10 participants
- The client must have its personal, medical insurance
For the price of your flight departure to Los Angeles, please contact our specialists.
For informations and availability:
- (450) 527-3483
For reservation, please contact:
- See the reservation form on the site.
- For more information and booking, please contact:
VOYAGES AQUANAUTES : See the contact form on the site.
A proposal will be made on request