ST Eustatius (Dutch Caribbean Islands)
** NEW at Voyages Aquanautes
A DESTINATION WELL CONCEALED IN THE CENTER OF THE CARIBBEAN...
We have found a destination, well concealed in the center of the Caribbean, which, we are convinced will make the happiness of those who seek a new destination, which contains a world of artifacts and wrecks to discover
Come and dive with us on St. Eustatius’ unexplored reefs, wrecks, pinnacles and walls. Submerge yourself in warm and clear water to experience diving in the most untouched island in the Caribbean.
Our tiny island is blessed with a generally pleasant dry and sunny climate. Light northeast trade winds bring the island a constant cool breeze.
You can enjoy cosy restaurants and bars in Oranjestad, St. Eustatius’ one and only town.
This is the place to unwind, read that book you always wanted to read and to dive the beautiful Statia waters.
What to expect
St Eustache, commonly called Statia, which just as Saba, Bonaire and Curaçao was part of the Netherlands Antilles, but the dissolution of the latter, Statia, like Bonaire and Saba, became a municipality of the Netherlands. It is an island to the typical atmosphere that won't crowd at the airport on arrival or other hand elsewhere.
Dive in St Eustache :
One of the peculiarities of Statia diving is to be a paradise for photographers. The abundance of life marine, the diversity of wildlife and its colors, falling sloping also colorful, and beautiful lava flows. From sumptuous wrecks covered by hard corals and soft corals and huge sponges are the shelter of moray eels, groupers and barracudas.
The volcanic origin of the island offers divers the landscapes of lava flows, covered by all kinds of coral reefs. You will encounter many turtles, seahorses, punctuated Knights but also the nurse sharks, sharks and reef-rays. Porcelain, skates stingrays and gorgons are also part of this little-known site for divers.
St Eustache is undoubtedly, the location of the Caribbean where you will find the most wrecks, you can also discover several anchors and cannons dating from the 18th century, multiple fish playground. Don't miss the wreck of Charles L. Brown, cast in July 2003 by 31 m depth. This former 100 m cable is now one of the largest shipwrecks of the Caribbean. Just as Saba, the dive sites are protected by a national park, there's no pollution, no excessive fishing. It is also a Mecca of the turtle nesting.
Whatever your expectations, Statia will satisfy you, dives to reefs, drop-offs and wrecks can diversify your dives. For those traveling with their children, only two sites lend themselves to their dive.
Statia is absolutely to discover!
Diving is available year-round and for all levels.
Several accommodation are possible stay at the Old Gin House, the Golden Era hotel, or the Statia Lodge
Group size : minimum 6 clients
Length of stay:
- 7 nights - 8 days
- For stays from February 15 to the end April 2015
- Includes only the land portion
INCLUDE IN PACKAGE
- All land transfers necessary to program
- 7 nights at the Old Gin House, room standard and double occupancy
- A total of 11 dives which: 5 days of 2 dives by boat
- 1 dive by boat in the afternoon during the week
- Tank, weight and belt
NOT INCLUDE IN PACKAGE
- Air transport from your country
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Soft drinks and alcoholic
- The fee for the Marine Park (US $ 30.00 per year)
- The departure tax
- Personal expenses
- Diving equipment (if not describe in package inclusions)
PREREQUISITE FOR DIVING
- Good health and positive.
REQUIREMENT FOR DIVING
- Minimum : Open water diver, with valid certificate.
Old Gin House : period which is part of our core program
- Travel insurance covering medical and diving accident
OUR DIVING CENTER
- Scubaqua Dive Center : Professional and attentive service
- Price per person, in Canadian dollars, tax included (subject to change).
- Price from : 1549.00$
NOT INCLUDING :
- No air transportation is included in the above proposed rates.
Rates of flights.
- The tariff of international flights, please contact our specialists.
For information and availability:
- (450) 813-6695
For more information and booking, please contact: